Serves 1 (this recipe is easily doubled, trebled or even quadrupled!)
I love starting the day with a smoothie – they are quick and easy, nutritious and delicious!
My fav combo at the moment is
- 1 medium banana
- 50g frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon seeds (I switch between linseed, hemp and chia)
- 2 scoops protein powder (I use Amazonia Raw Protein Isolate, vanilla)
- 1 heaped teaspoon cacao powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon acai powder (optional, but it’s now available at Aldi for a very reasonable price!)
- 50g coconut yoghurt (cow’s milk yoghurt is yum too)
- 100-130ml unsweetened almond milk (depending on how thick you like it) I like Pure Harvest unsweetened activated almond milk
Blitz in the blender ’til smooth!
I often make a double batch and so I’ve got an even quicker breaky the next day.